The Country Yard are thrilled to announce new arrivals from Lynette Anderson Designs.
This designer is one of our favourites and we stock lots of her designs and kitsets in store. Her fabrics are just gorgeous and will turn your patchwork projects into true works of art that you will treasure forever! View all Lynette Anderson products…
Lynette Anderson Designs Fabric Ranges
We just can’t get enough of this designer’s fabrics, and the new selection just in don’t disappoint. Featuring rich muted tones, sweet little patterns and the most adorable whimsical animal characters, you will fall in love with Lynette Anderson’s fabric range.
The Country Yard are proud to have in stock a selection of fabrics from each of the following ranges. These can all be seen instore.
- Needles and Pins – Based around the theme of friendship and stitching, this range is sure to become a new favourite with all our customers. In delicious, soft shades of cream, coffee, pink, plum, blue and green and with sweet focus prints featuring tea pots, buttons, tape measures, these fabrics will delight you.
- Highland – Lynette Anderson brings the feel of the Scottish Highlands to life in this range with bold, rich hues in greens and reds.
- Hollyhock Cottage – This range is one of Lynette Anderson’s favourites, so you know it must be wonderful! Featuring taupes, creams and muted blues this range is perfect for those of you who love patchwork projects based around the ever popular blue and white theme.
- Wildflower Wood – Talk about whimsy overload! If you love fabrics with whimsical designs, then you will adore this range of Lynette Anderson Design fabrics. Featuring the cutest wild animals cavorting in the woods on a soft palette of neutrals, pinks, blues and greys, this fabric range is a must for any patchwork enthusiast.
- Follow My Heart – In rich tones of cream, blue and red, and featuring lots of heart motifs, these fabrics have a warm romantic feel, perfect for making a gift for that special someone!
- Pocketful of Daisies – These sweet fabrics come in soft sherbet colours and feature cute daisy patterns. Simply adorable!
- Candy cane Angels – If you love Christmas designs and projects as much as we do, then a few pieces from this range is a must for your collection. Featuring delightful Christmas characters in a variety of chocolates, creams and rich reds, no Christmas project is complete without these charming seasonal fabrics.
- Bread & Butter – Aptly named, Lynette Anderson’s range of neutrals are truly the bread and butter for stitchers everywhere. In an array of soft neutral shades this range goes perfectly with any fabrics from Lynette Anderson’s other ranges or indeed with any fabric in your stash.
For Collectors of Lynette Anderson Bags
For those of you who have made a bag by Lynette Anderson Designs before, you will want to get your hands on her latest bag design. The Robin Cottage Bag is now available instore or online, featuring a mixture of crazy quilting and cute handstitched patterns on the front flap.
The Country Yard offer you the choice of purchasing the Robin Cottage Bag as a kitset, which has everything you need to make your own Lynette Anderson bag, or buy the pattern and choose the fabrics yourself from our new selection Lynette Anderson fabrics.
SPECIAL OFFER: We have three only Robin Cottage kitsets available in a selection of blue hued fabrics, similar to the bag shown above. Buy now…
Lynette Anderson’s bags are not only fun to make and beautiful to look at – they’re practical too! With a long strap they are suited for cross-body wearing, allowing you to browse for your next stitching project hands-free! Make one for yourself to add to your collection, or make it for a loved one.
More Lynette Anderson Patchwork Projects
We also have a selection of other Lynette Anderson projects available online or instore, with more coming in all the time, so check our website regularly for updates on what’s new instore!
Or, better yet, come and visit us in our delightful Maungatapere shop, set in a gorgeous country garden setting. We have a wonderful collection of all things patchwork that we’d just love to show you.